Download, complete and return the membership application form.
iappANZ is the pre-eminent forum for privacy professionals in Australia and New Zealand. Anyone with specific interest in privacy from a business, regulatory, risk, academic or advocacy perspective, will be interested in becoming a member or having a close association with this professional body.
iappANZ does not seek to limit its membership and has broad appeal across a range of industry sectors, government, regulatory bodies, academic and advocacy organisations. As with the international Association, people from a wide cross-section of backgrounds including marketing, IT, risk management/compliance, HR, legal, business consulting and systems design are encouraged to join.
Annual membership to the Association provides a wide range of exclusive benefits such as:
• Seminars on current privacy issues with a variety of speakers and professional networking events
• Discounted rates to the iappANZ annual conference and professional development events and workshops
• Monthly electronic newsletter
• Access to member-only content on the iappANZ website such as the IAPP Privacy Advisor newsletter
• Access to IAPP Certification – a professional credential on privacy and data protection
As the iappANZ is affiliated with the IAPP internationally, the iappANZ also offers recognition of iappANZ members for all IAPP purposes. This means iappANZ members are entitled to member rates on all IAPP international activities, including conferences, seminars and other events.
||Annual Membership Fees
|Individual / Professional / Government
|3 or 4 staff (10% discount)
||$581.00 (3 members)
$774.00 (4 members)
|5 or more staff (15% discount)
||$914.00 (5 members)